none
Need translation of 13 english words (about Exchange, POP3) into Portuguese RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Hi,

I need the correct translation of a few (13) words related to Microsoft Exchange into (Brazilian) Portuguese to kick off a larger translation project with people not familiar with Exchange. Would also need someone to proof-read the final translation of a website after it is done.

I'd like to compensate you US-$25 for the correct 13 words and we can talk about the proof-reading effort later.

Please email me if you are interested: claus@servolutions.com

Thanks,

Claus

segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011 05:03

Respostas

• Hello Claus,

I understand your need. Many English words are not translated into Portuguese by and do not represent the meaning in English, such as Active Directory, Sites, Cluster, File Share 'Witness' and so on.

Maybe you can look for some IT company with skill in Exchange Server to guide you better. I recommend that you look for Microsoft's partners own Microsoft site.

Sorry for not able to help you directly. 

Best Regards

Thiago A. E. Carmo
    MCSE, MCSA + M, MCITP: EMA 2007/2010, MCITP: SA 2008, MCTS, MCT, MCP
    terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011 10:51

Todas as Respostas

• Hello Claus,

I recommend you to post job opportunities on a job site here in Brazil. There are some sites that cover the entire country and focused on each state/region.

Best Regards

Thiago A. E. Carmo
    segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011 16:10
  • Hello Thiago,

I'd love to do that but I don't speak Portuguese, don't know the Brazilian job sites and I need somebody who knows Exchange and POP3 instead of just a translator in order to translate those 13 crucial Words correctly.

Best regards,

Claus

terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011 10:21
  • Hello Claus,

I understand your need. Many English words are not translated into Portuguese by and do not represent the meaning in English, such as Active Directory, Sites, Cluster, File Share 'Witness' and so on.

Maybe you can look for some IT company with skill in Exchange Server to guide you better. I recommend that you look for Microsoft's partners own Microsoft site.

Sorry for not able to help you directly. 

Best Regards

Thiago A. E. Carmo
    terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011 10:51