OneDrive for business sync non-AD RRS feed

• Вопрос

• Good day.

I have SharePoint 2013 on-permises farm with Personal Sites. Personal Sites work with https, certificates makes with Enterprise PKI on self-signed RootCA. Internet acces to sharepoint site work through haproxy (SSL offloaded).
    OneDrive sync normally if client in AD-domain. (wherein computer work through haproxy too - for experiment) But if client use Windows in our home (Home or Pro, not a domain), OneDrive sync not working with error "We can't connect to the specified SharePoint site".

What is it? Security problem or some settings? You have any instructions or practice? Maybe you know where onedrive logs located?

4 февраля 2015 г. 14:26

Ответы

• The problem is solved buying the trusted certificate. Most likely, OneDrive did not work due to unavailability of the CRL, because in my PKI it is distributed via LDAP only
    5 февраля 2015 г. 7:50

Все ответы

• The problem is solved buying the trusted certificate. Most likely, OneDrive did not work due to unavailability of the CRL, because in my PKI it is distributed via LDAP only
    5 февраля 2015 г. 7:50
  • Hi,

Thanks for your sharing! It will be beneficial to others in this forum who meet the same issue in the future.

I will mark your reply as answer to close this case. If you have any question about this issue, please free feel to reply.

Wendy

Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wendy Li
    TechNet Community Support

5 февраля 2015 г. 8:08
  • Now I do not understand how to connect android to my personal sites sharepoint 2013.
    5 февраля 2015 г. 8:27
  • Hi,

As this is a new question, I would suggest you post it in a new thread, it would make others easier to focus on one question in one single thread and it will benefit other community members who stuck with the same question.

Best Regards,

Wendy

Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wendy Li
    TechNet Community Support

5 февраля 2015 г. 8:42