none
Календарь sharepoint не работает в Outlook RRS feed

• Вопрос

• Присоединяю календарь SP2013 в Outlook 2013, он отображается пустой, создать записи в нем не могу. В состоянии синхронизации висит ошибка:

Задачи 'Sharepoint' сообщил об ошибке (0х80040102): Диспетчеру электронной почты Outlook не удается подключится к списку Sharepoint....

18 декабря 2014 г. 11:55

Ответы

• На всех машинах или только на 1?

переустановите офис.

вот так починили наши англоязычные коллеги:

I ended up fixing the issue finally -

1. Removed all the mail profiles
    2. Un-installed Office 2007
    3. Nuked all the local files related to outlook and their roaming counterparts (excluding of course the users mail archives)
    4. Tore up any remaining registry entries related to mail profiles or outlook (after backing up the registry of course)
    5. Restarted the computer
    6. Re-installed Office 2007
    7. Recreated the users mail profile
    8. Recreated the connections to SharePoint

Somehow doing all of these seems to have solved the issue, of course this was an outlier case where the user couldn't upgrade to Office 2010, otherwise I would've just spent 10 minutes doing that and saved myself the headache.

18 декабря 2014 г. 12:21

Все ответы

• На всех машинах или только на 1?

переустановите офис.

вот так починили наши англоязычные коллеги:

I ended up fixing the issue finally -

1. Removed all the mail profiles
    2. Un-installed Office 2007
    3. Nuked all the local files related to outlook and their roaming counterparts (excluding of course the users mail archives)
    4. Tore up any remaining registry entries related to mail profiles or outlook (after backing up the registry of course)
    5. Restarted the computer
    6. Re-installed Office 2007
    7. Recreated the users mail profile
    8. Recreated the connections to SharePoint

Somehow doing all of these seems to have solved the issue, of course this was an outlier case where the user couldn't upgrade to Office 2010, otherwise I would've just spent 10 minutes doing that and saved myself the headache.

18 декабря 2014 г. 12:21
  • Пока проверил на 2х, на обеих машинах не работало, везде был установлен 2013Office.

Ок, попробуем переустановить.

18 декабря 2014 г. 13:43