DNS Error 9002 RRS feed

• Вопрос

• Im getting this error message:

The DNS server encountered error 9002 attempting to load zone . from Active Directory. The DNS server will attempt to load this zone again on the next timeout cycle. This can be caused by high Active Directory load and may be a transient condition.

I have run the dnscmd /enumzone and received:

Zone Name Type storage Properties

. Cache AD-Domain

0.x.x.in-addr.arpa Primary AD-Legacy Secure Rev Aging

Then the same is repeated for my other identifiable zones (for. and rev.), all 9.

I am curious what the zone listed as "." is and am assuming that is where my problems lie? I'm also guessing it is a leftover of a caching only server?

10 мая 2012 г. 13:41

Ответы

• Please follow below link to fix the issue.Step by step details are given.

http://networkadminkb.com/KB/a218/how-to-correct-dns-event-id-4521.aspx

Best Regards,

Sandesh Dubey.

MCSE|MCSA:Messaging|MCTS|MCITP:Enterprise Adminitrator | My Blog

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Помечено в качестве ответа Miya Yao 20 мая 2012 г. 15:36
    11 мая 2012 г. 6:24
  • You have not listed the associated event ID instead listed the error message. If the event id is 4521 it can be safely ignored and its not an error but a warning.

Event ID : 4521

Source : DNS

Type : Warning

Machine : ABC

Message : The DNS server encountered error 9002 attempting to load zone . fromA ctive Directory. The DNS server will attempt to load this zone again on the next timeout cycle. This can be caused by high Active Directory load and may be a transient condition.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/event-id-4521-dns-server-active-directory-integration.aspx

Awinish Vishwakarma - MVP - Directory Services

My Blog: awinish.wordpress.com

Disclaimer This posting is provided AS-IS with no warranties/guarantees and confers no rights.

• Помечено в качестве ответа Miya Yao 20 мая 2012 г. 15:36
    11 мая 2012 г. 12:16
  • The cmd dnscmd /config/ bootmethod works as a temp fix, until that server is restarted.

The problem was a corrupted Application Directory Partition....after a few hours of backing up and a call to MS support problem solved

• Помечено в качестве ответа Awinish 21 сентября 2012 г. 6:29
    20 сентября 2012 г. 16:32

Все ответы