none
Validating Tasklets Actions RRS feed

• Вопрос

• Hai all,

i am sorry if i am posting this question in a wrong area. Please suggest the wright place, to post this question if i posted this in a wrong place. I am trying the answer for this question from a long time but didn't succeed.

We are developing a mobile application with dynamics mobile compact framework 2.0 and visula studio 2005, windows mobile 5.0 emuator

I navigate from one screen to other screen in the emulator with the help of soft keys that have been defined in the UserRole.Xml file.

I have two Menu actions(two softkeys) in button right corner of the screen for which i need to validate data based on the menu action selected.

The problem here is how can i determine which softkey(which tasklet action is selected) is selected in the method below which i have written in the Tasklet1.cs page
    Public Override ValidationResult Vaildate()
    {

if(////need to write the 'if' clause here to determine which action is seleceted from the tasklets Action tag)
    {

}
    }

PLease kindly do the needful help.
    It would be helpful for me, if any body can give me a code snippet as i am new to Dynamics Mobile Development

Regards
    Satheen

7 сентября 2009 г. 11:02