none
Uninstall Office 2010 Standard and Office 2016 Standard on Domain PC - Script RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I want to using script from GPO to uninstall an standard version of Office 2010 and Office 2016 on domain computer.

The installation version of these Office is EXE (not MSI). Have any guys can help me to complete this task?

Thank you so much!

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:59 AM

All replies

• This is a scripting forum.  You need to post your question in an MS Office forum.

\_(ツ)_/

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 3:22 AM
  • Hi Jrv,

I know but I did not see the MS Office forum. And my question is about uninstall script so I think i can post in here.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 4:09 AM
  • You have not posted any script and your question is about an EXE.  There is no way to change the behavior of an EXE from a script.

The Office EXE can be used to uninstall.  Just run it and follow the instructions on the screen.

The Office forum can also tell you where the latest version of the Office cleanup utility is located which will remove any current version of Office.

You can find the Office forum with your search engine.

\_(ツ)_/

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 4:25 AM
  • A simple two second search answers all of your questions: Script to uninstall all versions of Office - Google Search

\_(ツ)_/

• Proposed as answer by Vector BCO Sunday, October 18, 2020 11:35 AM
    Wednesday, October 14, 2020 4:27 AM