none
Problem with export and display all information of mobile phone number for SSPR registered users via Powershell RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to export the mobile phone number of the users who has registered self service password reset in Office 365 using below command:

Get-Msoluser -All | where {$_.StrongAuthenticationUserDetails -ne $null} | export-csv D:\ExportSSPRRegisteredUsers.csv

Somehow, the report I get does NOT filter out any user in my Office 365 tenant. Thus the command does NOT work as expected.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:54 AM

All replies

• I'm trying to export the mobile phone number of the users who has registered self service password reset in Office 365 using below command:

Get-Msoluser -All | where {$_.StrongAuthenticationUserDetails -ne $null} | export-csv D:\ExportSSPRRegisteredUsers.csv

Somehow, the report I get does NOT filter out any user in my Office 365 tenant. Thus the command does NOT work as expected.

• Merged by jrv Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:32 AM DUUPLICATE
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:53 AM
  • That property will never be null so it will always return all users.

Try this to see:

Get-Msoluser -All | select StrongAuthenticationUserDetails

\_(ツ)_/

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:29 AM
  • Yes. I've noticed that.

So how can I filter out the user who use their mobile phone to register SSPR and export the result to a csv file?

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:04 AM
  • You have to match the strings that are returned to select the ones you want.

\_(ツ)_/

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:06 AM
  • Would you please give me an example or script to achieve that?
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:58 AM
  • Any update?
    Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:09 AM
  • Would you please give me a detailed example script to achieve the target?
    Thursday, September 19, 2019 6:55 AM