none
To control printer dialogue box using vbscript

General discussion

• Am working on SAP GUI script through macro. The program automate a sap process which needs the printing in the end. Am able control everything execpt the printer dialogue box. Since the programs runs in loop it sends the job for printing to the printer and since am unable to control printer dialogue box (ie to press print button on printer dialogue box) the system hangs. 

Kindly suggest a vbscript to apply in macro to control printer dialogue box.

• Changed type Bill_Stewart Friday, April 28, 2017 8:08 PM
    • Moved by Bill_Stewart Friday, April 28, 2017 8:09 PM Unanswerable drive-by question
    Monday, March 20, 2017 3:41 PM

All replies

• This is not a third-party software support forum. We're also not able to design scripts on demand; see the following post from right at the top of this forum:

This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests

For assistance with third-party software, please contact the vendor.

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Monday, March 20, 2017 3:53 PM
  • Am not asking you to design a script for me since I have a very little knowledge of vbscript I just the asked the keyword or the code which can be used to control printer dialogue box.
    Tuesday, March 21, 2017 4:50 PM
  • There is no way to do this successfully with VBScript.

\_(ツ)_/

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:07 PM
  • Am not asking you to design a script for me since I have a very little knowledge of vbscript I just the asked the keyword or the code which can be used to control printer dialogue box.

This is an unanswerable question as asked.

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:24 PM