none
Mobile Device Report from exchange online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I would like to get a report of all of the mobile device in our exchange online with following detail.

•    Full Name
    •    Email Address
    •    Device Type
    •    Device Model – if this could display the actual model (iPhone 7,ipad, etc.) instead the “Outlook for iOS and Android” that it is displaying now, that would be great
    •    Device OS
    •    Phone Number
    •    Device Serial Number
    •    Last Sync time

All of the device are apple

I have a script which gets me the details but for some reason I cant get the Model number, Phone number and Device Serial Number.

When I run the report, in the model I see "Outlook for iOS and Android" but the model number

I remeber seing a script which you can run to tell exchange online to get/record these details.

This is the script I use to download the report.

$base = $env:USERPROFILE
    $desktop = "$base/Desktop"
    $date = (Get-Date).ToString('MM-dd-yyyy')
    $outpath = "$desktop\MobileReport $date.csv"  ##  change this to whatever you want

$mobileReport = @()

$mailboxes = Get-Mailbox -ResultSize unlimited
    $mailboxesCount = $mailboxes.count

$licensedMailboxes = $mailboxes | ? { $_.RecipientTypeDetails -eq "UserMailbox" }

foreach ($m in $licensedMailboxes)
    {
        $alias = $m.alias
        $upn = $m.PrimarySmtpAddress

$Devices = Get-MobileDevice -Mailbox $upn | select Identity

$mobileDevices = @()
        foreach ($mobile in $devices)
        {
            $mobileDevices += Get-MobileDevice -Identity $mobile.identity | Select FriendlyName,DeviceID,DeviceOS,DeviceModel,isDisabled,Identity,GUID,WhenChanged
        }

foreach ($device in $mobileDevices)
            {
                $id = $device.Identity

$mobileStats = Get-MobileDeviceStatistics -Identity $id | Select DeviceType,LastSyncAttemptTime,LastSuccessSync,isRemoteWipeSupported,LastDeviceWipeRequestor,LastAccountOnlyDeviceWipeRequestor,DeviceAccessState

$mobileReport += New-Object psobject -Property @{ UserPrincipalName = $upn; DeviceType = $mobileStats.DeviceType; FriendlyName = $device.FriendlyName; `
                DeviceID = $device.DeviceID; DeviceModel = $device.DeviceModel; DeviceOS = $device.DeviceOS; IsDisabled = $device.isDisabled; `
                IsRemoteWipeSupported = $mobileStats.isremotewipesupported; WhenChanged = $device.whenchanged; LastSyncAttemptTime = $mobileStats.lastsyncattempttime; `
                LastSuccessSync = $mobileStats.lastsuccesssync; LastDeviceWipeRequest = $mobileStats.lastdevicewiperequestor; DeviceAccessState = $mobileStats.DeviceAccessState; `
                GUID = $device.GUID }
            }
    }

$mobileReport | select UserPrincipalName,DeviceType,FriendlyName,DeviceID,DeviceModel,DeviceOS,IsDisabled,IsRemoteWipeSupported,WhenChanged,LastSyncAttemptTime,LastSuccessSync,LastDeviceWipeRequest,DeviceAccessState,GUID | `
    Export-Csv -NoTypeInformation -Path $outpath

Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:43 AM

All replies