none
Unsubscribe the Microsoft Security bulletin RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Forum

how can i Unsubscribe the newsletter from Security Bulletin ?

the link in the email works not longer

Thanks

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:59 AM

All replies

• It does not work. I still get the emails and to an email address I long ago quit using.

Why don't simply provide a simple unsubscribe button and email me that the un-subscription has been accepted??????

You are supposed to be a leader within data and computing and still cannot provide simple solutions that satisfies us users.
    Monday, July 16, 2018 10:54 PM
  • It does not work. I still get the emails and to an email address I long ago quit using.

Why don't simply provide a simple unsubscribe button and email me that the un-subscription has been accepted??????

You are supposed to be a leader within data and computing and still cannot provide simple solutions that satisfies us users.

Hi Arne! Finally I found the way to unsubscribe your comm letters.

Go to new Microsoft Account page: https://account.microsoft.com/profile/contact-info

Find your email address that receiving comm letters and click Manage Communication Permissions besides it.

You can find all comms you subscribed and simply uncheck them.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 12:54 PM
  • Microsoft is really losing it! Unchecking all of the Manage Communications Permissions does not stop the updates. Here is your disclaimer statement: <page-header-section class="ng-isolate-scope" data-grid="col-12" model="$ctrl.headerModel" style="box-sizing:border-box;zoom:1;float:left;min-height:1px;width:761.406px;display:block;font-family:'Segoe UI', SegoeUI, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;background-color:#f2f2f2;">

You are not signed up for any Microsoft communications. But you might still receive required communications like billing info or security notifications from any Microsoft services you're using.

</page-header-section><permissions-section class="ng-isolate-scope" data-grid="col-12" edit-topic-list="$ctrl.userEditingListBI()" style="box-sizing:border-box;zoom:1;float:left;min-height:1px;width:761.406px;display:block;font-family:'Segoe UI', SegoeUI, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;background-color:#f2f2f2;" topics="$ctrl.model.topics" unsub-all="$ctrl.unsubAll">
    </permissions-section>
    Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:55 PM