none
can't connect because the sign-in requirements for your device and the network aren't compatible RRS feed

• Question

• Before we were going to outside, we can connect Office Wireless. But strangely, when we're back to office evening, we cannot connect Office Wireless. The error message - "can't connect because the sign-in requirements for your device and the network aren't compatibleContact your IT personnel". IT person is me.

So, we tried to Wireless Driver update and gpupdate /force many time. But it won't work.

But LAN is properly working fine.

Please advise me "How to solve this issue".

Thanks,

Jack

Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:26 AM

All replies

• I have the same issue after rolling back my Radius server to a Feb '17 Checkpoint. My clients all get the same message as above when trying to authenticate via my SSID, "can't connect because the sign-in requirements for your device and the network aren't compatibleContact your IT personnel". And I'm the IT person as well.
    Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:54 PM
  • Hello Jack,

Is it possible that other AP is using the same SSID as yours? You may change the name of SSID, and then try it again.

Additionally, what's the authentication method for the WiFi, Radius or Local?

Since this is also may caused by the wireless router itself, I would recommend to consult the wireless router manufacture meanwhile.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 29, 2017 9:36 AM
  • Go To Network & Sharing

Go to Wifi Settings

Click on Manage Known Networks

when you see the Corporate wifi  click on it and click on forget

When you back to available wireless 

click the corporate wifi and connect should be good

Tuesday, December 5, 2017 10:47 AM
  • Hi,

I am facing the same problem with one of my user. Tried above all steps but didn't worked any.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:31 AM