none
ATA Upgrade Question to 1.9.7478 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! Both my ATA Console and my ATA lightweight gateways are all running Version 1.9.7412.9649 and I am wanting to upgrade to the latest version - 1.9.7478. What order do I need to upgrade everything? Do I upgrade the ATA Console first, and then my lightweight gateways last?
    Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:04 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You should upgrade the ATA Center firstly.

Then, in the Updates screen from the ATA console, if you already set your ATA Gateways to automatically update, they update at this point, if not, click Update next to each ATA Gateway manually.

Best regards,
    Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by J_2017 Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:59 PM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2019 4:47 AM

All replies

• Upgrade the center machine, the gateways will auto pull the update and auto upgrade minutes later (unless you blocked them ).
    Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:19 PM
  • Hello,

You should upgrade the ATA Center firstly.

Then, in the Updates screen from the ATA console, if you already set your ATA Gateways to automatically update, they update at this point, if not, click Update next to each ATA Gateway manually.

Best regards,
    Andy Liu

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by J_2017 Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:59 PM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2019 4:47 AM
  • Hello,

Just to follow up, is there any update about this case?

If you still have questions about this issue, please feel free to submit here.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Monday, November 4, 2019 2:05 AM
  • Thanks for your help! I think I am good to go. 
    Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:59 PM