none
send receive error Outlook behind GFI Webmonitor

Question

• I have new server and install GFI Webmonitor 2012 standalone after setup i can't send / receive email via outlook

Before these i  have isa server and send/receive work , and gfi webmoitor not include any option add port or open port 

for smtp , pop , imap ports

Note : I don't have exchange server , but i have domain email our company from gmail
    • Edited by Tarifi Monday, August 25, 2014 7:59 AM
    Monday, August 25, 2014 7:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

First, we need to determine if this issue is caused by corrupt Outlook settings or the GFI Webmonitor settings.

Before checking the Outlook side, please first login to your webmail and check if you can send/receive emails. If it works properly in Webmail, you can try to create a new mail profile in Control Panel and reconfigure your email account in the new profile to check the result.

To check the GFI Webmonitor side, you'll need to contact the GFI Webmonitor support to get further assistance.

Please let me know the result.

Regards,

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:39 AM
  • No problem send/receive from webmail and create new mail but the same problem  via gfi server

Note : if connect my pc direct router no problem email and browser internet but  if connect my pc gfi server error email but i can browsing internet  

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:14 AM
  • Thank you for the update. I'd recomment that you contact the GFI Webmonitor support and check if there are some specific settings for Outlook.

Regards,

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Monday, September 1, 2014 8:32 AM