none
Trying to find old lifecycle management policy RRS feed

• Question

• I have a client that had previously created a policy on Azure Blob Storage to delete the blobs after a certain number of days. This was before lifecycle management was publicly available. Now I am not sure the original policy is working correctly and want to see if it is still there but I can't find any articles to see how to view it. Just on the new method which doesn't show any policy. I believe it was originally done in powershell. I need to know how to view any policies that are there so I can either edit or delete them.
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:33 PM

All replies

• If there is an active lifecycle management rule, you'll be able to find it:

Sign in to the Azure portal.

Select All resources and then select your storage account.

Under Blob Service, select Lifecycle management to view or change your rules.

Select the List view tab.

IF this was done another way, (via a program), logic apps etc, it would be good to check how it was made.
    Let me know if this helps.

Wednesday, September 4, 2019 11:23 PM
  • @Jason Bowman Caltalis  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, September 9, 2019 5:18 AM
  • @Jason Bowman Caltalis  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:32 AM

Monday, September 23, 2019 9:02 AM