none
Creating custom list in SharePoint Designer 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• My boss has a 80 question long questionnaire that he wants put in SharePoint with details like section breaks and hotlinks.  I have been able to create a custom list with stock entries for a task as laid out in “Step by Step Microsoft office SharePoint Designer 2007”, but how does one get all the pages (edit, view, add, etc) to jive- as in do I have to enter the 80 questions on 4 different pages? Or is there some way I can create a document library for to be included in all 4 pages like in the book?
    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:15 AM

All replies

• My boss has a 80 question long questionnaire that he wants put in SharePoint with details like section breaks and hotlinks.  I have been able to create a custom list with stock entries for a task as laid out in “Step by Step Microsoft office SharePoint Designer 2007”, but how does one get all the pages (edit, view, add, etc) to jive- as in do I have to enter the 80 questions on 4 different pages? Or is there some way I can create a document library for to be included in all 4 pages like in the book?

Update- finally figured out how to do it. My problem is the allitems.aspx still points to the list it wqas created in and I cannot find away to get the custom lists' allitems.aspx to show up in the list

Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:35 PM