Unable to access services in Azure Storage account with or without Microsoft Storage Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I am unable to access, Blob, Files Shares, Queues, Tables on storage account and getting an error. I am the owner the Account I seem to be able to access other storage accounts. Please see the error I get if I tried the access from the Azure Storage explorer or the portal. Both seem to suggest that I don't have the permission.

I am unable to post links or image until my account is verified.

Raj

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 3:55 PM

All replies

• Verify your MSDN account and post Images & links for better understanding of your query:

How to Verify Your MSDN/TechNet Forums Account So that You Can Post Images and Links

When exactly do you receive this error message? Could you share a screenshot after concealing any private details for better understanding?

Just clarification: Have you referred to the suggestion mentioned in this article.

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 4:27 PM
  • Could you try to provide us with the error message to better help you resolve this issue? Does this problem happen via Azure portal as well ?
    Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:43 PM
  • @Dharmendra Raj Just checking in to see if you have had a chance to see the previous response. Could you share the above required information to understand/investigate this issue further?

Monday, May 27, 2019 10:56 AM
  • I'm not able to verify my MSDN account for posting the images, is there another way for verifying account?
    Friday, May 31, 2019 6:36 AM
  • @Karenmahostav Just for clarification, have referred to the suggestion mentioned below:
    Verify your MSDN account and post Images & links for better understanding of your query:
    How to Verify Your MSDN/TechNet Forums Account So that You Can Post Images and Links

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, May 31, 2019 7:05 AM
  •  @Dharmendra Raj & @Karenmahostav Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Friday, June 7, 2019 5:33 AM