none
CVE-2019-0604. vulnerability RRS feed

• Question

•  Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can help. We have a 2010 SharePoint environment (DEV ONLY) we also use a number of 3rd party products e.g. Nintex for our workflows.

Has anyone successfully deployed the fix to CVE-2019-0604. vulnerability and can they confirm that there was no impact to any existing workflows? The reason I ask is that some previous updates broke the sharepoint workflow engine and I don't want to be in that situation again.   

Thank you in advance!

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Melanie,

I have installed this SU before, for SharePoint 2016. My workflows work fine, didn't get impacted.

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:35 AM
  • Hi Melanie,

Also, you could install  May 2019 CU directly, I've installed it without any issue.

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, May 17, 2019 2:03 AM
  • Hi,

Is there anything to update?

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if it helps.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Thursday, May 23, 2019 9:48 AM