Facing lots of error in SharePoint 2013 search regarding crawl. Some of document successfully crawled but for few them error is coming. We have deployed our SP2010 search data to SP2013.
1. Processing this item failed because the parser server ran out of memory. Error ID- 778
2. Processing this item failed because of a timeout when parsing its contents. Error parsing document http://xyz/abc.XLSM.
The parsing operation timed out. Error ID- 759
3. Processing this item failed because of a timeout when parsing its contents. Error parsing document http://xyz/abc.PDF.
The parsing operation timed out
4. The item could not be accessed on the remote server because its address has an invalid syntax. Error Id- 814
I figure out lots but not got succeed.
Need you suggestions. If any one have faced same then please let me know solution.
Thank you very much.
- Edited by Deepak Singh Kushwaha Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:18 PM correction
Form your description, you are facing lots of error in SharePoint 2013 search regarding crawl.
First error: If you set the MaxDownloadSize property of a Search service application to a value that's greater than 100 (default is 64), the indexing of files fails, November 10, 2015, update for SharePoint Server 2013 solved the issue.
Refer to the following article：
Second and third error: Have you tried increasing timeout value to 600 seconds from search service application, and test again， for more detailed information, refer to the following article:
Forth error: Do you have any host header site? If yes then refer to the following similar issue post:
TechNet Community Support
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact email@example.com.