SHarepoint Access requests and Invitations link issue RRS feed

• Question

• By mistake I have deleted the site owners group of a teamsite. From then I am unable to access Access Requests and Invitations link from SIte settings.

I tried adding the site owner group again but still my issue didnt get fixed.

The error "The site is not been shared with you" is getting when i try to click on Access requests and invitations link.

I am the site owner.

I am using Sharepoint 2013. Any one please help me out with the solution for this issue.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If this is a subsite, then it would be easy to remove unique permission and inherit from parent site.

If not, please access /_layouts/permsetup.aspx, create a new owner group to your site.

Regards,

Rebecca Tu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Rebecca Tu Friday, October 17, 2014 7:28 AM
    Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:04 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If this is a subsite, then it would be easy to remove unique permission and inherit from parent site.

If not, please access /_layouts/permsetup.aspx, create a new owner group to your site.

Regards,

Rebecca Tu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Rebecca Tu Friday, October 17, 2014 7:28 AM
    Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:04 AM
  • you need the site collection admin to add you back as owner

Kind Regards, John Naguib Technical Consultant/Architect MCITP, MCPD, MCTS, MCT, TOGAF 9 Foundation

• Proposed as answer by John NaguibMVP Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:19 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:40 AM
    Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:16 AM