Open to anyone with an answer, suggestion or (hopefully) a solution: I.E. 7 on my PC recently stopped allowing me to access the website www.excite.com. I type in the address, hit "enter" and absolutely nothing happens. If I do a search on either Yahoo or Google for excite.com and attempt to access the site by clicking on a link, I get the same result - NOTHING. However, I recently downloaded Mozilla FireFox and I am able to access the excite.com website.
I just fixed it:
Check this out:
Spybot blocks it as a malicious site after a few tries I got it. Just go to a page you can open in IE& and then follow the instructions. You will have to tell spybot several times to allow excite.com. Hope this helps.
Finally, someone with a viable solution! Incredible that the many "techs" in the world didn't have the slightest clue. Many blessings to you, my good sir, and may your holidays be joyous, happy, and filled with abudant love.
All the best,
Greg Falasz (firstname.lastname@example.org)