none
azure data storage RRS feed

All replies

• Hi there,

Can you please elaborate what you are trying to do and what exact error you get? This would help us in narrowing down to the exact issue.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:04 AM
  • Hi,

We are trying to access data lake (data explorer).For some data lake is showing connectivity issue(i am able to access data factories all time). later on after few minutes when i try to access it again.. i am able to connect.

Note: This is not an issue of internet connectivity.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:26 PM
  • Apologies for the delay response! This may require a deeper investigation, so If you have a support plan, I request you file a support ticket, else please do let us know, we will try and help you get a one-time free technical support. In this case, could you send an email to AzCommunity[at]Microsoft[dot]com referencing this thread. Please mention "ATTN subm" in the subject field and subscription ID. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and look forward to your reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, September 16, 2019 10:59 AM