none
Sharepoint (365/Online) - Export to Excel - Lookup Columns (Multiple Values) RRS feed

• Question

• I am running into an issue with one of our lists that have lookup values. When I select the "Export to Excel" button, any lookup column that has the choice to "select multiple values" does not export to Excel.  I can't seem to determine why this is happening.  Lookup columns that don't have this option selected are exporting fine.  Can someone shed some light as to why this is happening?

Thanks,

Leo

Saturday, November 7, 2015 4:44 PM

Answers

• FYI - For anyone else having this problem, take a look at what plugins you have installed in Excel. In my case I had a SharePoint/Excel sync plugin enabled/installed that was actually removing these columns.  After uninstalling the plugin the columns were being exported as expected.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Eikelman Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:26 PM
    Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:26 PM

All replies

• FYI - For anyone else having this problem, take a look at what plugins you have installed in Excel. In my case I had a SharePoint/Excel sync plugin enabled/installed that was actually removing these columns.  After uninstalling the plugin the columns were being exported as expected.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Eikelman Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:26 PM
    Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:26 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear that you have resolved the issue, and thanks for sharing, this will benefit others who have the same issue in the future.

Best Regards,

Sara Fan

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:45 AM