none
Can't set CORS settings using Azure Portal RRS feed

• Question

• I am using the Azure Portal in order to create a CORS configuration for my blob storage service. No matter what options in the cors settings I select, once I get green validation checkmarks on each setting, I press the "Save" button and I get an error that is shown as a popup in the top right corner.  The error says: 

Title: "Failed to save all CORS rules"
    Description:
    "Failed to save CORS rules for 1 out of 1 services
    Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the
    value of Authorization header is formed correctly
    including the signature."

I have recently created the storage account (it's a blob service account) and and I
    just recently signed up with the Azure.

Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:31 PM

All replies

• It has been 3 hours since then. I tried it and it worked.  So, maybe it doesn't work if you create a new Storage and try to apply CORS right away.
    Friday, May 17, 2019 12:42 AM
  • @Boris Reitman Just for clarification: If you are still facing any issue. We would like to work closer with you on this matter, so If you have a support plan, I request you file a support ticket, else please do let us know, we will try and help you get a one-time free technical support. In this case, could you send an email toAzCommunity[at]Microsoft[dot]com referencing this thread. Please mention "ATTN subm" in the subject field. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and look forward to your reply.

Additional information: You may also refer to the suggestion below:

You need to add the CORS setting for storage blob service. By default, CORS is disabled for each service. We could get more information about CORS from this article.

Note: CORS is not supported for Premium Storage accounts. 
    You may refer to the suggestion mentioned in this SO thread

Hope this helps!

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and “upvote” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, May 20, 2019 5:36 AM
  •  @Boris Reitman Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, June 10, 2019 7:26 AM