none
Timespan of Search Usage Properties (Views...) RRS feed

• Question

• 

In a project we are using the default mapped properties Views... in a search display template. These properties are not document except for the ViewsRecent (Timespan is 14 Days by default: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/tothesharepoint/2014/01/23/view-and-configure-usage-analytics-reports-in-sharepoint-server-2013/).

How is the timespan for the other properties?

Example:

The property ViewsLastMonth1 could be the last 30 days but it could also be the current month.

After some research I would say that ViewsLastMonth1 is the current month but I'm really unsure about this...

This is the full list of Usage Properties:

Managed Property Name

ViewsLast1Days

ViewsLast1DaysUniqueUsers

ViewsLast2Days

ViewsLast2DaysUniqueUsers

ViewsLast3Days

ViewsLast3DaysUniqueUsers

ViewsLast4Days

ViewsLast4DaysUniqueUsers

ViewsLast5Days

ViewsLast5DaysUniqueUsers

ViewsLast6Days

ViewsLast6DaysUniqueUsers

ViewsLast7Days

ViewsLast7DaysUniqueUsers

ViewsLastMonths1

ViewsLastMonths1Unique

ViewsLastMonths2

ViewsLastMonths2Unique

ViewsLastMonths3

ViewsLastMonths3Unique

ViewsLifeTime

ViewsLifeTimeUniqueUsers

ViewsRecent

ViewsRecentUniqueUsers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:20 AM

Answers

• Hi,

For example, today is 2017/9/7, the unique users number for file is 4, so the ViewsLast1DaysUniqueUsers is 4.

Tomorrow, the value of ViewsLast1DaysUniqueUsers will be given to ViewsLast2DaysUniqueUsers, so the value of ViewsLast2DaysUniqueUsers will be 4. The value of ViewsLast1DaysUniqueUsers will be the unique users number for the file on 2017/9/8.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, September 7, 2017 7:02 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For example, today is 2017/9/7, the unique users number for file is 4, so the ViewsLast1DaysUniqueUsers is 4.

Tomorrow, the value of ViewsLast1DaysUniqueUsers will be given to ViewsLast2DaysUniqueUsers, so the value of ViewsLast2DaysUniqueUsers will be 4. The value of ViewsLast1DaysUniqueUsers will be the unique users number for the file on 2017/9/8.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, September 7, 2017 7:02 AM
  • Hi,

Does my reply help you?

If yes, you can mark my reply as answer.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:00 AM