none
issues with running genomics pipeline RRS feed

• Question

• I made a config fie as suggested in document and have not been able to submit samples. Chatted with representative for help and it seems issue is internal. 

Thanks

-Anup

Sunday, September 8, 2019 6:24 PM

All replies

• Can you also provide more information, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? If you are referring to any documents, please do share with us? Are you getting any error message or error code?

Chatted with representative for help and it seems issue is internal: May I know with whom have you chatted, if it’s with Microsoft can you share the SR number or any info, It will be helpful for the future troubleshooting. 

In this article it explains how to Run and use the sample genomics workflow. You can also refer to the troubleshooting guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/genomics/quickstart-run-genomics-workflow-portal 

Additional info: Get started by running your first workflow through the Microsoft Genomics service. Run a workflow through the Microsoft Genomics service 

Submit your own data for processing by the Microsoft Genomics service: paired FASTQ | BAM | Multiple FASTQ or BAM

Hope this helps!

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, September 9, 2019 9:01 AM
  • I think the problem is 

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures} </style>

Error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='westus2.microsoftgenomics.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/workflows/?%24orderby=CreatedDate+asc (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:727)'),))

I have no idea how to solve this one.

Please help

Thanks

-Anup

Monday, September 9, 2019 7:29 PM
  • @Anup My guess would are you using IPV6, If so, can you try in IPV4 and check for the status. 

Based on the error message: It is highly recommended to have a deeper look at the requests. It has a special chapter about SSL Cert Validation which explains:

Requests can verify SSL certificates for HTTPS requests, just like a web browser. To check a host’s SSL certificate, you can use the verify argument: If you don't want to verify your SSL certificate, make verify=False

If the issue still persists, This overview describes how to file a support request to contact Microsoft Genomics. This can be helpful if you are not able to troubleshoot your issue using the troubleshooting guide or the above mentioned suggestion.

Kindly let me know if you are unable to file a support request.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 8:47 AM
  • Thanks Sumanth,

I am using IPV4. Let me connect with Microsoft Genomics and also try using verigy fasle

-Anup

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:43 PM
  • @Anup Madan After contacting Microsoft Genomics, share the troubleshooting steps, which helped you to fix the issue. It will be beneficial to other community members.  
    Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:22 AM