none
Small Business Cloud RRS feed

  • Question

  • I am looking for to set up a cloud based network for my office.  We are currently using Box but the waterfall file structure does not work for me.  i have approximately 70 employees, half of which are in the office 75% of the time and the other half 25% of the time.  I need to be able to build a folder structure as such:

    -Projects

         -2018

               *001

                       -Financial

                       -Field

                      -ProjectManagement

                      -HR

    I would like to set permissions so that all users can see the Projects folder, the 2018 folder and the 001 folder.  I need to begin setting permissions on the subfolders of the 001 folder.  Is this something that can be done in sharepoint?  Or is there another piece of software out there that i need to invest in?

      

    Monday, May 20, 2019 11:43 AM