none
DPM Console Will Not Open RRS feed

• Question

• Running System Center DPM R2, Rollup 3. This morning I opened the console as normal, everything was fine.

I'm getting ready to apply Rollup 5 to it. So I closed the console and opened SQL Server Management Studio and backed up the database. (We used to have a secondary DPM server that backed up the DPMDB, but I retired that server last week. So this is the first time I've manually backed up the DPMDB.) After backing it up, I opened the console. The console itself opens up, but now after the splash screen it won't load any data--it won't show me protection groups or any other data. It just sits there with a big white screen. I've got to get this one fixed fast. Any help?

Thanks,

Rob

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 2:54 PM

Answers

• Never mind. I installed Update Rollup 6 and that seems to have taken care of the issue.

Thanks,

Rob

• Marked as answer by Rcamoore3 Wednesday, May 6, 2015 4:48 PM
    Wednesday, May 6, 2015 4:48 PM

All replies

• Never mind. I installed Update Rollup 6 and that seems to have taken care of the issue.

Thanks,

Rob

• Marked as answer by Rcamoore3 Wednesday, May 6, 2015 4:48 PM
    Wednesday, May 6, 2015 4:48 PM
  • Thank you for the update.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 8, 2015 1:40 AM