none
Does this mean that other people are bouncing off our site?

Question

• install Firefox the other day. They have a lightbeam service. Shows how many "third Parties," are attached to a site when you go surfing the web. I checked it yesterday it said that when I went into my "bing page," there were over 34 third parties attached. Not sure what this means does it mean that 34 different email addresses are bouncing off my site or that my surfing is being monitored by 34 different people?

rather concerned as this is where vulnerabilities and Trojans can occur and be injected onto my system.

anyone with knowledge of this please explain to novice users.

Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:46 AM

All replies

• For consumer related issues you are better off asking here

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Saturday, December 26, 2015 12:28 PM
  • Hi,

Due to Firefox is not managed by Microsoft, we are not familiar with the service which you mentioned, so you would better contact the Firefox to know more information.

If you are worry about the 3rd party software is Trojans or malware, you could use anti-virus software to scan your system.

Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards

Simon 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 28, 2015 6:48 AM
  • Hi,
    We wonder if there is any luck your issue has been resolved, if you've found solution by yourself. We would appreciate it if you could share with us and we will mark it as answer.
    Best Regards,
    Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 7:34 AM