none
Microsoft Desktop App will not connect RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When trying to connect via the Microsoft Desktop App (version 10.3.2), i am getting an error code: 0x204 

It will not allow me to connect to my computer, but was working two days ago before i left my office. Does anyone have a suggestion/solution to what could be happening? i called both the apple support and microsoft support team and neither knew how to troubleshoot the issue. 

Someone, please advise if you have any suggestions. Thanks! 

Monday, October 14, 2019 3:13 PM

All replies

• HI
    1 If you download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac Version 10.3.4 (1676) ,will the problem persist ?
     Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac Version 10.3.4 (1676)
    https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/5e0c144289a51fca2d3bfa39ce7f2b06/
    2 what's your Mac OS version and did you upgrade Mac OS recently? what's your Mac computer model?
    3 can you enter winver in command prompt on remote computer and look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]
    4 do you want to remote access from Mac computer to the windows pc in your office?
    5 are Mac computer and remote pc in different network ?it means that Mac computer is in your home network and remote pc is in your corporator network ?
    6 when you take your Mac computer to your corporator network ,let Mac computer and remote pc in the same network segment ,will the problem persist ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:40 AM
  • Hi,
    Was your issue resolved?
    If you resolved it using someone's solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Charlotte Tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 9:00 AM