none
Host and Configure OpenStack on azure. RRS feed

• Question

• Can we host and configure OpenStack on azure?

If yes, how? and are there any materials or tutorials which I can follow?

Monday, September 9, 2019 2:30 PM

All replies

• As I understand, You are you referring to Host and configure OpenStack on Azure VM? If am I wrong, please correct me?

Just clarification: Have you referred to the suggestions mentioned in the below link:

https://cloudify.co/2017/06/22/bootstrapping-cloudify-4-openstack-aws-azure-simple-step-by-step-tutorial.html

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/uk_faculty_connection/2016/12/06/openstack-and-azure-hybrid-data-centers/

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site.

Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.

There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, September 9, 2019 3:11 PM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:56 AM
  • I kind of need more information on this like some kind of tutorials or documents on how to configure openstack on azure.

Yash Hemant Jain

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:45 PM
  • May I know where exactly are you trying to host Open Stack? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? However for now you can go through this link
    Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third-party World Wide Web site.

Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.

There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 11:39 AM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, September 26, 2019 5:38 AM