none
Storage Lifecycle management RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I recently enabled the 'Storage Lifecycle management' feature (public preview) but I don't see an option in the portal for lifecycle management.

My storage account name is https://xxxxxx.blob.core.windows.net/

• Edited by VeeraGiri Babu Wednesday, August 8, 2018 2:51 AM Removed PII
    Tuesday, August 7, 2018 11:52 PM

All replies

• Storage Lifecycle Management is Preview Feature, After your request is approved (within a few days), any existing and new GPv2 or Blob Storage account in West US 2 and West Central US will have the feature enabled. During preview, only block blob is supported. As with most previews, this feature should not be used for production workloads until it reaches GA.

For more information, suggest you to refer Managing the Azure Blob Storage Lifecycle (Preview).

Let me know if there are still any questions I can help with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or “Up-Vote”. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

• Proposed as answer by VeeraGiri Babu Wednesday, August 8, 2018 4:32 AM
    Wednesday, August 8, 2018 4:32 AM
  • My request has been approved a few days back but I still don't see that feature enabled, My storage is Blob type and in West Us 2.
    Wednesday, August 8, 2018 9:55 PM
  • Could you try with Logout & Login to the portal and check with the new browser sometimes it might be a transient issue, could you wait for some time and Let us know if the issue persists.

Thursday, August 9, 2018 9:58 AM
  • Checking in to see if the above answer helped. Let me know if there are still any additional issues I can help with.

Saturday, August 11, 2018 5:55 AM