none
Cannot get DPM to take backup of all files in target system. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello and thank you for reading my question.

I have set up DPM to protect several folders (documents, images, videos, links, favorites (all common user profile folders) and system state) and tried to make the agent to pull all the information from the client computers, all I get is only the system state, if I check the mount repository, I no not seem to find any other information. This is happening with all the computers in the protection group.

I have forced the syncronization with integrity check several times but it lasts only about 5 minutes at all and then it says in the state "OK (Green check)".

Is there a way I can force the agent or the server to pull all the information I need to check?

If this information is useful, some of these users (not all) use Onedrive 365 and sync their documents, but anyhow the backup must be taken.

Any guidance is really appreciated.

Jorge Mendoza

Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:36 PM

All replies

• Hello Jorge,

May I ask when you first of all what DPM version & build are you running? When you mentioned "client computers" is it client or server operating systems?

Also how are you trying to pull the information? Please provide screenshots so I can better assist you!

Best regards,
    Leon

Blog: https://thesystemcenterblog.com LinkedIn:

Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:57 PM