none
Windows updates & rollback update through WSUS server RRS feed

• Question

• How to get details report of windows updates & rollback update through WSUS server.

Measn which patch was rollback on which KB article, or when pach was updated by microsoft.

Saturday, May 13, 2017 7:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

“WSUS – Reports – Update Detailed Status” will display updates status information. Or, “WSUS - Updates” right click specific update and select “Status Report” to display details.

As far as I know, there is no such report which will display rollback updates. As a workaround, you can compare Windows Update detail report, compare the status to identify which has been roll backed/removed. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by matteu31400 Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:37 AM
    Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:06 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

You can click “Mark as answer” if the reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, June 3, 2017 7:53 AM