none
synced files: work offline-to-online ERROR RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Hope to be in the right place. Please, forgive if I'm not, but any help will be most appreciated!

Here is my problem:

I was running out of space on my hard drive so I moved all my files to the company cloud, made those files I use more often available offline, and created direct links to those folders on my desktop to work directly from the cloud. 

The idea was to have all files available "location free", reduce the space used in my hard drive, and at the same time being able to work offline from my computer if need be.

The problem is that, when connected to internet, the system was constantly syncing, slowing down any action (even minor changes in .csv files or renaming a file would take 10-15 sec). I tried setting a syncing schedule but that wouldn't work. The last thing I tried was setting the folder to "work offline" from the "home" tab -> "Easy access" scroll down.

It seemed to work but once I was done working, when I tried to set it back to "work online" so it will sync with the files in the cloud, the options "sync" or "work offline" are no available. I've tried to sync it manually from the "sync center" but is giving me an error.

How can I set it back to "work online" or "sync" the files again?

Thanks

Thursday, July 4, 2019 7:51 PM