none
SPD 2010 workflow restart. RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have a Infopath in SP 2013 on premises.  Upon form submission a workflow (SPD 2010 workflow) will be triggered . SPD 2010 workflow has more than one "start apporval process" Upon infopath form submission to library "submit" button will hide to prevent from further submission.. 

during review process, in a certain situation, submit" button  will be shown in the form and workflow will be stopped followed by sending a email to initiator to make the changes in the form and submit again.  In this case, initiator will open the form then apply the changes requested and submit form again.  In this case, will workflow be triggered or not. Actually we need workflow to be ran again,

Hope my question is clear.

Thanks

AJ

AJ

Monday, June 24, 2019 12:09 PM

All replies

• Hi AJ_SA,

As per my understanding your initiator will open the form then apply the changes requested and submit form again. Yes, the workflow will be triggered but for that in SharePoint Designer you need to check the below box. so, that if anyone made changes to the form it should trigger an email. Yes the workflow will run again if anyone made any changes.

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

Monday, June 24, 2019 1:32 PM