none
Cannot open wlan autoconfig service RRS feed

• Question

• So today when i was on my computer it was really laggy so i rebooted it. It imedetally checked 3 discs for corrupt files and removed or something. Now when i try to run WLAN Autoconfig it says Error 1747

windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them is the message i get when i run sfc /scannow

I am running windows 7 proffesional on an acer computer and i am writing this message on a mac computer because i cannot connect to the internet on my office computer. I'm 14 years old and i dont know alot about computer but what i do know that there should be some way to mount an windows 7 iso but i cant burn any disc on my mac so what shall i do ? If im right i have accidentaly deleted some startup files but i dont know which ones and i do not have the windows disc as i didnt get one when i bought my computer.. Can someone help me ? In services the Wlan autoconfig is set to automatic but isnt running. Is there some way to send over an mounted windows 7 iso to my other computer which is in the other room ? I'll give you whatever info you want. Thaaanks guys

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• They'll help you over here.

Windows 7 forums on Microsoft Answers

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:20 PM
  • how do i ask them something

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 3:21 AM
  • You can pick the Windows Topic then Ask a Question from dropdown.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:37 AM