none
¿Is it posible to audit/view involved users inside the logic of custom workflows in a site? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

One of our clients is asking to us if is it posible to audit/view all the users that are set in the logic of all workflows from a site? He wants to know users who are involved or set in workflows (not running workflows, but for published workflows).

For example, workflows that have configured "Send email to" or "Create a task to", whatever action that is using a user inside.

*The main idea is not to open every workflow one by one and search for their settings.*

I hope i get help with this question, i think is very rare and maybe is not posible.

But, would be good the answer of some experts in the área.

Best regards,

Luis.

Monday, July 1, 2019 3:19 PM

All replies

• As per my understanding your client wants to track all the users from the workflow on each condition. I don't think that's possible to view all users unless you have assigned any specific group in the workflow you may try checking from workflow history list but i think due to LVT limitation to 5000. So, it's kind of hard to track in the workflow unless you have any group.

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

Monday, July 1, 2019 9:12 PM