Biztalk server error RRS feed

• Question

• My data file processing system is faulty

Error message: 

A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location "Rcv_test" with URI "\\174.17.1.65\ied-file\BizTalk\YEN\TASYUN\OA_BCDDOC\Temp\*.txt" is suspended. 
     Error details: There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "YENPAIREXPORT_OA_BCDDOC.YENPAIREXPORT_OA_BCDDOC_RcvPl, YENAIREXPORT_BCDDOC, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1c5bc5881d89a427" Source: "Flat file disassembler" Receive Port: "Rcv_bcddoc" URI: "\\174.17.1.65\ied-file\BizTalk\YEN\TASYUN\OA_BCDDOC\Temp\*.txt" Reason: Unexpected data found while looking for:
    '\t'
    The current definition being parsed is Root. The stream offset where the error occured is 0. The line number where the error occured is 1. The column where the error occured is 0.  

Is there any problem with data in file or prblm with schema file, thank all

• Edited by Linh Vidic Wednesday, December 9, 2020 8:05 AM
    Wednesday, December 9, 2020 7:46 AM

All replies

• Yes, the schema does not match the file, but without any other details we can't tell you which one is wrong.   

Is it just one file failing and the rest process?   In which case it is most likely the file.  If all files are failing, then it is most likely the schema is wrong.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020 7:46 PM
  • Currently my system is reporting a txt file error, I am judging that the file has not imported data in time, the anti-system has checked first so it says a '\ t' error, can you tell me is there any solution, THANK

Friday, December 11, 2020 3:21 AM
  • Are you receiving the file from a FTP location?

If so yes, the sending party needs to either use a temporary file name that does not match the receive location file mask, or use a temporary folder and issue a rename/move after the file has completed writing.

The only other work around that works if it the files are expected only once a day is to set a Service Window on the Schedule properties in the Receive Location, that is after you expect the files to be there.

Sunday, December 13, 2020 10:50 PM