none
Content hub Type Access dined RRS feed

• Question

• hi all

i want to open link Url but access dined i create communication site its parent and wann to apply on root sites 

Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:52 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

I'm still paying attention to this issue.

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by Ahmed..Yehia Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:13 PM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:48 AM

All replies

• You mean you are getting access issue for Content Type Hub ? If that was the case check below article:

https://www.jasperoosterveld.com/2014/06/sharepoint-online-cant-access-the-content-type-hub/

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:19 PM
  • Hi Ahmed,

In order to better help you solve the problem, I need to confirm some information with you.

What do you mean “open link url but access dined”?  Where do you open link url?

What do you mean “wann to apply on root sites”?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, August 16, 2019 7:37 AM
  • HI itch sun

Thx you for interesting 

sharath send me link to solve my problem but my manager vocation and when he back work i will tell him 

because i dont have permission on admin 365

if my problem dont slove i will tell you

thx

Sunday, August 18, 2019 1:42 PM
  • Hi ,

I'm still paying attention to this issue.

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

• Marked as answer by Ahmed..Yehia Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:13 PM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:48 AM
  • Hi ,

Has the problem been solved?

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Monday, September 2, 2019 9:41 AM
  • thx you for interesting 
    Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:14 PM