Help AD SYNC RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello , 

I've installed yesterday AD Sync and there was something wrong.
    All users are syncronised except 10 users not. 

I've hard deleted all users from recycle bin from O365 and now they wont Sync again ? 
    I have already tried to link with objectGuID butt that neither not work.

Any other solutions ( Hybrid already active ) 

Kr ,Dries

Sunday, February 3, 2019 2:53 PM

All replies

• We have encounter this issue.

While setting up AD FS and enabling Single Sign-On into Office 365 and SharePoint online the following scenario caused some decent pain: After the pretty straightforward installation and successful first synchronization the customer reported that one person is missing within the available active users inside of the o365 portal. Against all expectations we didn’t face any of the obvious and well documented symptoms.

Work around:

https://www.techtask.com/one-or-more-on-premise-ad-objects-dont-sync-to-office-365-aad/?doing_wp_cron=1547771934.3955740928649902343750

Hope this helps!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to “mark the replies as answers” if they helped, also set "like" it’s a boost for us to keep blogging J

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated Community forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Kaizala.

Thursday, February 7, 2019 4:51 AM