none
Calandar validation formula RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to set up my calendar to only allow scheduled times during certain days of the week.. The issues is I have different times for different days. So for example Monday and Tuesdays I can host appointments during 8:30 AM till 10:45 AM and Thursday I can do 1:00 PM to 2:45 PM. I would appreciate any assistance I can get.
    Thursday, October 3, 2019 4:20 PM

All replies

• Hi CShover,

From your description, my understanding is that you want to the event time in a specific time period based on the days of the week. For example, if it is Monday, you want the start time is 8:30AM and the end time is 10:45AM. Please kindly correct me if I misunderstood it.

You could create a formula validation like this:

IF(WEEKDAY([Start Time])=2,AND(TEXT([Start Time],"d/m/yyyy")=TEXT([End Time],"d/m/yyyy"),TEXT([Start Time],"h:mm")="8:30",TEXT([End Time],"h:mm")="10:45"),True)

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, October 4, 2019 9:16 AM
  • Hi,

How are things going? Is there any update on your issue?

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if it helps you.

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, October 11, 2019 6:57 AM