none
The Site Mailbox app helped keep email and documents close together by connecting your site with an Exchange mailbox. New Site Mailboxes can no longer be created in SharePoint Online. Consider using Office 365 Groups to connect a team site with an email c RRS feed

• Question

• hi all

i created subsite from public site 

type of who is created teamsite

i dont found conversation   how to solve

i want to have site and group on the same site at sharepoint online

Sunday, July 7, 2019 9:25 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Ahmed-Yehia,

Could you please provide more details about the issue?

Do you want to use site mailbox app?

If so, I am afraid that the site mailbox has been deprecated in SharePoint online. Then we cannot use the site mailbox feature in SharePoint online.

You could use the office 365 Group to achieve the same feature.

For more detailed information, refer to the article below.

Use Office 365 Groups instead of Site Mailboxes.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-office-365-groups-instead-of-site-mailboxes-737d6b1f-67cc-41fe-8db8-f2d09dd1673b#ID0EAEAAA=How

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, July 8, 2019 2:49 AM
  • Hi Sara

what can i do ? do you mean destroy site  cause to create mail group ?

i mean how to create mail group on site ?

plz look at those photos on links 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgO6ClmfFSgRgnCsKWo-DiQnOpV9?e=PFfJBq

i want to make mail group on the photos at  sharepoint online and Microsoft team site

Monday, July 8, 2019 9:55 AM
  • Hi Ahmed-Yehia,

What do you mean “make mail group on the photos at  sharepoint online and Microsoft team site”?

Do you want to display the mail groups in the SharePoint online site?

The mail groups in the outlook are the groups in the office 365 admin center. Go to office 365 admin center-> In the left navigation pane, choose Groups. These groups are office 365 groups.

We can grant site permission for the groups in the SharePoint online site.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 8:01 AM
  • Hi Ahmed-Yehia,

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:40 AM