none
add office link on tile RRS feed

• Question

• hi 

can i add  office link such as excel,word,power point  on tile bar on the corner in my my site (one drive for business )  

Monday, November 11, 2019 6:11 AM

All replies

• Hi Black,

By design, we can't add office apps to other places, such as the on tile bar on the corner in my site.

It is a by-design behavior. If you need more information, you can go to user voice and post about it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:53 AM
  • Hi

I am checking your situation here.

Any progress on your troubleshooting?

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:07 AM
  • Hi ,

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Monday, November 18, 2019 8:35 AM