none
Trying to configure EnableWriteOrderPreservationAcrossDisks for SQL on Windows Server 2012 R2 HyperV VM RRS feed

• Question

• When I run the following powershell command I get the following warning and the action is not successful? Can anyone help out with this?  

Set-VMReplication -VMName server123 -EnableWriteOrderPreservationAcrossDisks 1
    WARNING: 'EnableWriteOrderPreservationAcrossDisks' is not required for 'Set-VMReplication'.

Using Windows Server 2012 R2 HyperV and trying to configure the EnableWriteOrderPreservationAcrossDisks switch.

Please mark my post as helpful or the answer or better yet.... both! :) Thanks!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 10:17 PM

Answers

All replies

• Please have a look at this link:

Hosting SQL Server in Hyper-V Replica Environment

Saeid Hasani [sqldevelop]

Thursday, August 7, 2014 4:49 PM
  • I'm looking through the site you provided now to see if there is something we've missed. Thanks.

Monday, August 11, 2014 1:08 PM
  • Hi zperryz,

I’m writing to follow up with you on this post. Was the problem resolved after performing our action plan steps? If you would like to, you can post a reply to share your solution and I will mark it as answer. That way, other community members could benefit from your sharing.

Thanks,
    Sofiya Li

Sofiya Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, August 18, 2014 6:27 AM
  • Still not working and not sure why.

Friday, September 5, 2014 6:17 PM