none
Errors were found when compiling the workflow.The workflow files were saved but cannot be run. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have workflow 2013 error when publishing. Error is

Errors were found when compiling the workflow.The workflow files were saved but 
    cannot be run.

I had already installed workflow Manager and Workflow Service Application is started and App Management Service is also started.

Workflow manager BackEnd service is also running.How can I do it?Workflow 2013 is appear in sharepoint designer.But get error when publishing.

Please help me!

Friday, October 18, 2019 7:25 AM

All replies

• Hi

According the message, it seems your workflow has errors.

Justin Liu Office Apps & Services MVP, MCSE
    Senior Software Engineer
    Learn Microsoft 365 from Microsoft DOCs now!
    Please Vote and Mark as Answer if it helps you.

Friday, October 18, 2019 7:50 AM
  • Hi Hnin Yu,

To troubleshoot the issue, check things below:

1. Clear SharePoint designer cache.

2. Reinstall SharePoint designer 2013.

3. Create a new workflow to check if the same issue will occur.

More reference:

How to Clear Your SharePoint Designer 2010/2013 Cache.

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, October 21, 2019 2:51 AM
  • Hi Hnin Yu,

How is everything going?

Is there anything update about this issue?

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 2:45 AM