none
Show Incomplete SharePoint Survey Responses RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, I created a survey in SharePoint online with branching logic. Target users: anonymous permission (dont need to login)

However, due to the "Save and Close" button, users didnt finish the survey thinking that the first page is finish thus clicking only "Save and Close"

Because of this, we cannot view the incomplete survey response.

Is there a way we can query this via SQL?

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:43 AM

All replies

• Hi, Beth,

For SharePoint Online, you have no access to database. So you cannot do a query in SQL like On-Premise . And for incomplete survey response, per my knowledge, there is no way for you to view them. It s a by-design behavior. 

You can vote in userVoice for this requirement. 

Best Regards

Jerry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Proposed as answer by Michael Han6 Friday, October 18, 2019 9:56 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:54 AM
  • Hi, Beth,

I am checking how things are going here. Please mark the reply as answer if you find it helpful.

Best Regards

Jerry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, October 21, 2019 9:06 AM