none
Environment reference Id: NULL. error while executing the job RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

i'm getting an error while executing the job in sql server :

nvironment reference Id: NULL.  Description: Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.  Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider  Started:  5:00:00 AM  Finished: 5:00:30 AM  Elapsed:  30.078 seconds.  The package execution failed.  The step failed.

The package is on the integration services catalog.

Can anyone please provide me the suggestions for the same. 

thanks in advance 

Monday, June 10, 2019 10:12 AM

All replies

• what is the version of the IS server installed? what version of SSMS you're using to run the job?

Please Mark This As Answer if it solved your issue
    Please Vote This As Helpful if it helps to solve your issue
    Visakh
    ----------------------------
    My Wiki User Page
    My MSDN Page
    My Personal Blog
    My Facebook Page

Monday, June 10, 2019 11:14 AM
  • Hi Visakh,

Thanks for replying 

i'm using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 17 and the version of the IS (14.0.2002).

Monday, June 10, 2019 12:35 PM
  • Hi,

The job got executed successfully on re-execution but still i don't know the exact reason of the error. 

any lead into this will be much helpful.

Thanks 

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:11 AM
  • Hi lokesh raghav,

Please refer to sql-server-agent-ssis-package-error-0x80131904-timeout-expired .

Best Regards,

Mona Lv

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:45 AM
  • Hi Mona Lv 

Still i'm not able to find the exact reason of the failure.

Thanks 

lokesh

Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:30 AM
  • Hi lokesh,

May I know which account do you use to run the job? Proxy user or SQL Server Agent Service Account?

If you use Proxy user, please check the if you set the credential correctly.

Best Regards,

Mona Lv

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 13, 2019 9:20 AM
  • Hi Mona Lv,

i'm using Proxy user,checked the credentials already and it's correct.

i don't understand if the credentials is not correct then all the jobs on the server whose packages are on  IS Catalogs should fail but only few jobs are failing with this error.

Thanks 

lokesh

Thursday, June 13, 2019 9:33 AM
  • Hi lokesh,

May I know if you use the same proxy user and credential?

Best Regards,

Mona Lv

MSDN Community Support

Friday, June 14, 2019 10:28 AM