product key not valid RRS feed

• Question

• please help! i've been trying for two days to solve this problem so here it is. my computer has reduced functionality due to a notice stating that my windows is not genuine, please enter product key. when i enter the key it says it is invalid, i have spoke to several different people at microsoft ( at least 4 ) they all say the key IS valid! they then had me call acer tech support, they told me my computer had not been registered they said they would do a factory wipe and register me, after speeking to them i was to restart and immeadiatly hold alt and tap f10 this did nothing. everything i find through microsoft help says to validate i must go to start, but i can't even get to my main page to try this WHAT CAN I DO?????
    Monday, May 4, 2009 2:02 AM

Answers

All replies

• yer mine saying that aswell and i can only go on the internet, i tried my product key like 100 times and it saysits expired and it says i can go online and get a new one but i got to pay like £50 ,what should i do ?
    Wednesday, May 6, 2009 12:57 PM
  • karla derwin,

This forum is for Enterprise issues only. Kindly post your question in the Windows Genuine forum or contact support.
    Windows Client IT Pro Audience Manager for Web Forums, Windows Client Forum Owner
    • Marked as answer by Anthony_Mann Monday, May 11, 2009 3:05 AM
    Monday, May 11, 2009 3:05 AM