none
Scom OneView Group Diagram RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon. I'm learning to use SCOM with OneView. I have:

SCOM 2016
    OneView 4.1 (Trial)
    Scom MP v 4.1.0.0

I set up a separate virtual machine on which OneView is installed. On the SCOM server, I installed all the MPs and added a OneView server through the DashBoard. I went over the package and saw that my servers are definite, errors appear and everything is even good, but I do not see the chart. That's what I have

And this is how I want to see this.  I do not understand what I'm doing wrong :( I need to understand what I should buy and what I should use that I get such diagrams.

Thursday, July 5, 2018 12:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

there are some requirements that should be met if you need the OneView toppology discovered. 

Let's first start with a guide, written by Leon, who answers lots of posts here also:

SCOM 2016: Integrating with HPE OneView 4.0

Please ensure that ports are opened (80 or 443), the account has enough permissions to discover the OneView topology.

Have you checked the OperationsManager event logs on the management server?

Regards,

(Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

Monday, July 9, 2018 9:44 AM