none
How can I Convert MBOX to Office 365 account? RRS feed

• Question

• I had 2 accounts with G Suite but now I have backup of those email id as ".mbox" files and these are just idle on my system and I am in urgent need of important emails and these are really crucial for me.

Please suggest me effective way or any solution that can be lifeline of email backup

I have now move to Microsoft Office 365 account. Now I am not running my part-time business of Electronics, I had some unforeseen situation I faced and due to that I had to close my part-time business and so now I become a full time blogger.

Please suggest me on urgent basis.

Thank you

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:58 AM

Answers

• I had 2 accounts with G Suite but now I have backup of those email id as ".mbox" files and these are just idle on my system and I am in urgent need of important emails and these are really crucial for me.

Please suggest me effective way or any solution that can be lifeline of email backup

I have now move to Microsoft Office 365 account. Now I am not running my part-time business of Electronics, I had some unforeseen situation I faced and due to that I had to close my part-time business and so now I become a full time blogger.

Thank you

Hello Umegi,

I would like to suggest you one such useful program I found in Google Search but I am not sure will it work

But would like to share with you so you can try. I have not tried this tool yet because I have not downloaded in backup file of Gmail account

This is the Link MBOX Converter Software I found also top 10 list on Google Search top 10 MBOX Converter

I have seen that there is option available to Migrate MBOX file to office 365 and after visiting on website from the top 10 list I found a screenshot to share with you

I hope this would work for you. If you find my answer helpful please mark as purpose or let me know I will try for you few more programs from internet.

Thanks

• Proposed as answer by Collwi Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:36 AM
    • Marked as answer by umegi Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:53 AM
    Monday, February 3, 2020 2:06 PM

All replies

Thank you

Hello Umegi,

I would like to suggest you one such useful program I found in Google Search but I am not sure will it work

But would like to share with you so you can try. I have not tried this tool yet because I have not downloaded in backup file of Gmail account

This is the Link MBOX Converter Software I found also top 10 list on Google Search top 10 MBOX Converter

I have seen that there is option available to Migrate MBOX file to office 365 and after visiting on website from the top 10 list I found a screenshot to share with you

I hope this would work for you. If you find my answer helpful please mark as purpose or let me know I will try for you few more programs from internet.

Thanks

• Proposed as answer by Collwi Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:36 AM
    • Marked as answer by umegi Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:53 AM
    Monday, February 3, 2020 2:06 PM
  • Hello Collwi,

Thank you for the suggestion you have given related to migration of my MBOX files to Office 365 accounts.

After a thorough search over google and questions I posted on Quora and here on technet support I found this program works perfectly.

Initially I was a bit confused with date filter option while converting MBOX files to my 365 account, Subsequently I contact to my admin and he helped me to obtain emails with correct date order by checking option available in MBOX migration tool

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:59 AM
  • I am glad that my suggestion I have you was helpful for you.

I have seen few more companies and found reliable and these are offering solution to IT users and also they offer Forensic level of programs and services.

• SoftwareImperial
    • Systools
    • Bitrecover
    • Perfectdata
    • Cubexsoft
    • Advik
    • Aryson
    • Pcvita

These above mentioned solution providers are found reliable! not as per recommendation but as per users reviews on various websites. These companies are prominent in the Field of Data Migration, recovery and security.

• Proposed as answer by Collwi Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:03 PM
    Tuesday, February 4, 2020 7:32 AM